Lara's teeth
I'm hoping Lara will look back at this when she is older! This month was a big month for loose teeth. She lost her first tooth last June and her second soon followed. Her two front teeth had been loose for awhile before falling out this month. Cute stories to go with each. The first- She was eating popcorn while watching a movie and thought she had bit down on a kernel, which she then put back into the bowl. A little bit later, she went into the bathroom and noticed blood in her mouth and one tooth missing. She freaked out! She thought she swallowed it and was concerned that the tooth fairy wouldn't come. Of course she will come, I told her. We'll write a note! LOL. I searched the popcorn bowl a few times and couldn't find it, but right before I threw out the remaining popcorn I checked again, and I found it! She was so relieved. The kernel she thought she bit down on turned out to be her tooth.
Her second tooth came out 2 nights later while we were visiting Grams and Pop Pop. She ran into my room at 4:30 to tell me her tooth was out. I told her that we'd look for it in the morning and that the tooth fairy was already done for the night so we'd put it out for her the next night. She ran back to bed but knelt on the tooth as she was getting back into bed.
So, the teeth made it into the tooth fairy's hands!
Now, she still has loose teeth- four more. I'm glad we don't remember what this is like. Lara cries at dinner because she bites down weird and the teeth bend. Poor kid!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home